Saturday, January 22, 2011

If you order roids on the internet your throwing your money away.

Ordering Steroids on the web seems easy and safe, but it’s a locked zone where you have no idea what’s going on. Chances of getting scammed are high; they always ask you send money via Western Union where you have no control. I got scammed by this website etalaze.net they keep updating picture of their merchandize like they are moving inventory but it’s a scam. I'm going to copy and paste my actual conversation with them that I've had over the period of two months from their web site.


  • awaiting shippment

    4th Dec 2010 @ 11:38 PM
      You Said:
    How much longer guy's?
  • Re: awaiting shippment

    5th Dec 2010 @ 12:28 PM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    You will get the tracking this days, UK office already making the shippings.
    Very bad weather in UK this week.

    Thank you for cooperation and understanding.
  • awaiting shippment for a month!

    9th Dec 2010 @ 7:26 AM
      You Said:
    Hey are you guy's fraud? why don't you just say you are scammers!
  • Re: awaiting shippment for a month!

    9th Dec 2010 @ 9:32 AM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    WE are not scammers , the all delay comes from UK post office and all Lixus brand.
    If you wish we can make you shipping of another brands.
    Just let us know.
  • Let start moving

    10th Dec 2010 @ 11:21 PM
      You Said:
    Ok, give me something that's Equal chemical type and won't give me a septick shock.
  • Re: Let start moving

    11th Dec 2010 @ 6:19 PM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    OK, we will make a reship with another brands.

    Thank you for cooperation
  • 21st Dec 2010 @ 12:15 AM
      You Said:
    where and how do I track the shippment?
  • 21st Dec 2010 @ 12:29 AM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    Hi, Glenn

    try to use it with USPS website, and allow some time for this to arrive.

    Regards
  • ORDER THAT NEVER WAS SHIPPED

    6th Jan 2011 @ 9:45 PM
      You Said:
    Hi there,

    It is so sad to remind you again and again about this ORDER.
    It has been more than ONE AND A HALF MONTH and you guys are at peace with it. I mean how can I wake you up and tell PLEASE SEND IT NOW IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ENOUGH OF WAITING. Weather is good or bad, things don't stop moving. What else you want me to do that could shake you up and prepare you for the responsibility. This order was not the end of it. I had to order more and here you are as if this was the only order that you have been waiting for.
    Regards. Glenn.
  • Re: ORDER THAT NEVER WAS SHIPPED

    7th Jan 2011 @ 12:04 PM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    Hi, Tim

    We suspect that it can be also caused by PANGEA III ...it was made in nov-dec 2010. There where also some reports in national TV about many seized (pre-xmass gift) packages containg mostly couterfeits of clothing accesories and also pharmaceuticals...etc I can send u link to this video.
    Also this can be reason, check by google translate , Slovak to English:
    http://www.webnoviny.sk/ostatne/bezpecnostne-opatrenia-usa-spomaluju/278361-clanok.html
    Delays of parcels to USA becasue of antirterorist precautions.

    We never had such long delivery time.
    We shipped as usual.
    Allow some more time, if this will not arrive we can make a new shipping soon for you.
    If we will reship , -will you pay for extra package, if same order will come twice?! If will never come , thats ok.
    Lets wait till next week, if nothing apear -we make reshipments.

    Thank you for cooperation.
  • PLEASE SHIP THE ITEM

    8th Jan 2011 @ 12:43 AM
      You Said:
    HI,

    PLEASE NOTE THAT MY NAME IS NOT TIM...IT IS GLENN.

    NOW THE THING IS THAT U.S.POSTAL SERVICES HAS INFORMED ME THAT THIS ORDER HAS NEVER BEEN SHIPPED AS OF YET. ALL YOU DID WAS THAT YOU INFORMED THE POST OFFFICE THAT YOU ARE SHIPPING AN ITEM BUT IN ACTUALITY YOU NEVER DID. SO NO MATTER HOW LONG I WAIT, IT WILL NEVER ARRIVE UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU SHIP THE ITEM.

    SO PLEASE DO SHIP IT NOW. IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.

    GLENN.
  • Re: PLEASE SHIP THE ITEM

    8th Jan 2011 @ 7:27 PM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    We can show you scanned postal receipts for you packet.

    We will wait some more days, if letter never arrives, we will make a reshipment.

    Thank you for cooperation.
  • Hi Guy's it's time for reshipment

    16th Jan 2011 @ 1:02 AM
      You Said:
    I suppose if I don't get the shipment this time you guy's will seize your shippments to U.S for the good right?

    That would be the right thing to do!!!!

    P.S.
    Inhousepharmacy did it I expect the same from you guys.

    All right lets have that tracking number!!!

    Glenn
  • Re: Hi Guy's it's time for reshipment

    16th Jan 2011 @ 4:48 PM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    Allow some more time, if this will not arrive we can make a new shipping soon for you.
    If we will reship , -will you pay for extra package, if same order will come twice?! If will never come , thats ok.
    Let's wait 3-4 days, if nothing apear -we make reshipments.

    Thank you for cooperation.
  • wait for what

    16th Jan 2011 @ 10:35 PM
      You Said:
    I usualy buy my stuff from Mexico whatever is the quality who cares.

    This has been my worst shopping expeirence your business honor is jepardy instead of keeping a valueable customer you tell him lies over and over who cares about weather in London or sunshine in Turkey ship me my damp stuff. I would have been lifetime customer.

    You guy's have shafted me out of $245.00 and you want me to give some more money and kept me waiting for two months!

    I suppose if I was a serious bodybuilder I could not count on you guy's to send me a steady supply because you want to scheme & scam people.

    Glenn

    There is no more waiting on my Part a blog is coming
  • Re: wait for what

    17th Jan 2011 @ 12:22 PM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    We understand what you feel, but please check your email. We sent you some info.
  • I read your e-mail

    18th Jan 2011 @ 1:16 AM
      You Said:
    Ok guy's listen,

    I saw the reciept I can produce as many as you like for the cost whatever it takes to ship each time prepaid it means nothing.
    You may have good intent to send the product but at post office you may have corrupt employee's at the counter this package never took of from the office that's what the tracking show's I buy stuff from the internet all the time and use prepaid shipping packaging so I know. I am 42 years old I have seen a lot it is your responsibility to make sure the package gets through. If it happened to get seized by customs than I would bite the bullet and say that’s my luck and move on but this is not the case here. I hope you see my point.

    If you think you got scammed at the post office it’s your responsibility as a business owner to find a better source point delivery.

    I did my part I paid you and here I am still waiting for two months.

    Forget about the previous delivery its bogus If it ever happened that I was to get this package since I am an honest human being I will pay for extra but that’s not going to happen.

    Glenn,
  • Re: I read your e-mail

    18th Jan 2011 @ 11:23 AM
      Etalaze.Net Said:
    OK, we will reship for you.
    But be sure we are not here to scam people.
  • Thanks

    18th Jan 2011 @ 7:48 PM
      You Said:
    Guy's

    I wanted to buy some more products but we never moved on. I won't be able to get to Mexico until summer so you were my main source. please guy I know europe is small choose a better country to ship from I'll pay extra for insurance sometime that gets the job done.

    Glenn,

  • Hi Friends

    21st Jan 2011 @ 8:05 PM
      You Said:
    Have you started a new tracking number I am eagerly waiting as always.

    Glenn,

7 comments:

  1. I placed an order back in May thatbi never received! I contacted them about every 3 to 4 weeks and was told it would be recent. Here it is August and I am out my money and have no product. I reordered through another company and got my product in about three weeks. I will continue taking my business elsewhere. In the mean time I would like my original order or a refund. Sincerely carterboy3@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that, while it IS frustrating when stuff like this happens, you need to keep in mind that you're ordering prescription drugs off the Internet. You're GOING to incur some risk doing that. Now, I've had a similar experience with Etalaze around the same exact time-frame. However, they DID make it right for me and shipped me another order of similar quality. So it took a couple of months and some frustration. BUT...five or six months later, US Customs (for whatever reason) actually released my shipment from their holding and I ended up with a double-order. I've actually spoken directly with the owner for the site several times too. He's an honest guy and is definitely not out to rip anyone off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know things happen in shipping and there’s no way that every shipment makes it every time. I’ve used Etalaze several several times over the last few years and I’ve never had any issues. Every time I had made an order I’ve received everything that I’ve ordered and a few times I’ve received more than I ordered. It turned out that they had sent me a free gift for me making a order. I really hate that this happened but you have to remember things like this happen every day when shipping anything. The guys at Etalaze are super good guys and they have always worked with me on any of my orders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with much of what eric and lornetp commented. Glenn, you are pathetic. I read your entire conversation with etalaze and they kept their composure, while you continued to be disrespectful. You need to read their disclaimer pal

    ReplyDelete
  5. etalaze has always been good to me never had any problems I always get the right stuff and its top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Company is a Total Scam!!!Do not order from them...They took my money and never sent my order..and after months of back and forth emails telling me they had shipped my order..now they dont return my emails at all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got one of the three products I ordered now Kyle can't seem to tell me where the rest of my order is or when I'll get it I think I've been scammed I'll update my review if anything changes.

    ReplyDelete